Are you interested in?
436 Tours & Activities
482 Tours & Activities
Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh) Tours
33 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel by speedboat through the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City to explore the sights and historical importance of this vast network of waterways. Watch the rhythms of daily life unfold along the riverbanks as you visit riverside markets and villages, artisan workshops, a Cao Dai Temple, a Buddhist pagoda and a family homestead. Includes a light breakfast, lunch prepared by a private chef, and samples of local fruits and other treats. This small-group tour has a maximum of 14 people, which ensures a customized experience with your guide.
- Mekong Delta day tour by small speedboat from Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit a Buddhist pagoda and Cao Dai temple, and walk around a riverside market and village
- Sample fresh coconuts and Mekong whiskey at a family homestead
- Take in rural sights including lush canals lined with rice paddies, fruit orchards and water buffalo
- Light breakfast, lunch and hotel transport included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people provides more personalized attention from a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip speedboat transport
Refreshments and fruit on the boat
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Surcharge for halal meal options, if required
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Saigon Waterbus Station , 10B Đ. Tôn Đức Thắng, P, Q.1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam