Are you interested in?
- Full-day all-inclusive gourmet food tour of Bruny Island from Hobart
- Hear behind the scenes stories from local producers on the island who make fine food, treats and mead
- Savor artisan cheeses, freshly shucked oysters and morning tea
- Look for rare white wallabies at a private nature preserve and stroll along empty beaches
- Snap great photos from the Bruny Island Neck
- Learn about the island’s history and culture from an enthusiastic and informative guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at our booking office, Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart (near the lifting bridge). Hotel pick up by arrangement.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise of pick up location should you require this. Please note, an alternative location to your hotel may be provided to you due to restricted access to some hotels
- There are no minimum numbers required for this tour to operate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want a special day of fine food tasting drinking eating and sight seeing, this is the tour for you." See review