The See Tasmania Card or Attraction pass offers exceptional value, with free entry to tours, walks, museums, cruises and wildlife attractions.
If you’re planning a longer stay, opt for the Tasmania 3-in-1 attraction pass for single entry into your choice of 3 different attractions over a 3-month period from the date of use. Choose from a carefully curated list attractions, such as Launceston hang gliding, the Platypus House, Woolmers Estate, Tahune Airwalk and a Tamar River cruise.
Each pass can provide savings worth hundreds of dollars compared to booking attractions separately. Book your tours in advance, and enjoy the convenience of cash-free entry with your card. See Itinerary below for a full list of included attractions. (Please note attractions are subject to change.)
Attractions included in the See Tasmania Card (Single entry only):
WEST COAST AND SOUTH WEST WILDERNESS AREA:
- Gordon River Cruises Special price, AU$40.00 per adult and AU$20 per child (RRP$85 adult $40 child)
- Experience Tasmania : Richmond Coach Tour, Wellington Coach Tour, Half-Day Hobart City Tour
- Red Decker Hop On Hop Off Bus
HUON VALLEY AND D'ENTRECASTEAUX:
- Huon River Jet Boat Free Jet Boat Ride
- Tahune Airwalk Free entry
LAUNCESTON & SURROUNDS:
- Tamar River Cruises Free Cataract Gorge Cruise
- Port Arthur Historic Site Free entry plus free audio tour
- Platypus House Free entry
- Seahorse World Free entry