Are you interested in?
- Explore Hong Kong your way on a private walking tour
- Skip the hassle of traffic jams and parking as you explore on foot
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide
- A perfect city introduction for visitors with limited time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel lobby or from the street level of the apartment of yours in Hong Kong
Return point: You can choose to be dropped off back at your hotel or to be left to continue exploring on your own.
Departure Point Your hotel lobby or from the street level of the apartment of yours in Hong Kong Departure Time 9:30 AM Return Details You can choose to be dropped off back at your hotel or to be left to continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 11 and under are 100% free of charge.
- Anyone aged 12 years or over is counted as a “person”
- This is a walking tour of the city and is not recommended for people who are unable to walk 5+ kilometres unaided.
- The walking distance can be reduced by taking taxis rather than the MTR (subway) but you will still need to be able to walk up and down steps and hills and along uneven pavements
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY MY PRIVATE GUIDE - HONG KONG
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 5-Hour Private Customized Walking Tour in Hong Kong.