- Explore Hong Kong with your own private guide
- Build an itinerary around your personal interests
- See Victoria Peak or take a ride on the famous Star Ferry
- Learn about Hong Kong’s culture and history
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
A surcharge applies for airport pick up (layover tour), pick up from airport Hotels/ Disney Hotel/ New Territories including Shatin. Please contact us for details and payment.
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
- Kai Tak
- Ocean Terminal
What To Expect
On the day, you’ll meet your guide in your Hong Kong hotel lobby at 9am, then set out together to explore. With a focus on the corners of the city that many visitors don’t see, the tour showcases Hong Kong’s culture from an insider’s perspective.
Combine must-visit attractions such as Victoria Peak and the Star Ferry with off-the-beaten-track sights. You’ll gain an understanding of this city of contrasts, where the urban sprawl of Hong Kong Central lies alongside expansive parkland, and the wealthiest citizens live alongside the poorest.
If you have a special interest such as food or photography, let your guide know. Interesting eateries can be visited, and photogenic vantage points can be worked into the itinerary.
Where your tour ends is up to you. Finish with a drop-off back at your hotel, or bid your guide goodbye in a location that’s convenient for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair or push chair accessible
- All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above. For up to date weather information see the Hong Kong Observatory website.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- Tours are available in French, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- Please also inform us if you are travelling with children under 12 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello Hong Kong
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff