- Enjoy a fully customizable tour of this fascinating metropolis
- Provide your interests for a tailored tour itinerary
- Perhaps visit a market, or take a ferry ride
- Receive personalized service from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from and drop off at all hotels in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
A surcharge applies for airport pick up (layover tour), pick up from airport Hotels/ Disney Hotel/ New Territories including Shatin. Please contact us for details and payment.
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
- Kai Tak
- Ocean Terminal
What To Expect
Perhaps combine top attractions like Victoria Peak and a ride on the Star Ferry with more off-the-beaten-path sights to enjoy several perspectives of Hong Kong, a city of contrasts where east meets west, where skyscrapers sit next to parklands, and where the wealthy walk shoulder to shoulder with the poor.
If you’re into food, culinary elements of Hong Kong can be incorporated into your tour for a taste of the city, or if you’d like to shop, your guide will take you to a few markets. Maybe you’re into photography, in which case you’ll visit some of the best spots for photos. Bottom line—don’t be afraid to share your interests with your guide.
This immersive tour takes you across Hong Kong on foot and on public transport (own expense), and will be paced to your desired speed. When your tour ends, receive a day plan for visiting other points of interest on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - please wear comfortable walking shoes
- All tours takes place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above. For up to date weather information see the Hong Kong Observatory website.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- Tours are available in English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- Please also inform us if you are travelling with children under 12 years of age.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello Hong Kong
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff