- Full-day trip to Shenzhen from Hong Kong by train
- Embark on a 2.5-hour shopping extravaganza at Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in included
- Return train to Shenzhen
- Visit gorgeous Lichi Park
- Meridian View Centre
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up from selected downtown hotels:
BP International Hotel
Cordis at Langham Place
Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Harbour Plaza North Point
Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay
Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui
InterContinental Grand Stanford
InterContinental Hong Kong
L'Hotel Causeway Bay
Marco Polo Hong Kong
Metropark Causeway Bay
Metropark Mong Kok
Novotel Nathan Road
Regal Hong Kong
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
The tour starts in Shenzhen with a visit to Lichi Park. This lively park is a popular place for the locals to gather for morning exercise. The tour will then makes its way to the Meridian View Centre, the observatory deck of Shun Hing Square, one of the highest buildings in Shenzhen. Get some great views of the city and bordering Hong Kong while enjoying some light refreshments.
Follow your guide through the Chinese Arts and Craft Center and learn how these life-size sculptures were unearthed from a mausoleum in Xi'an. Built in the likeness of Emperor Qin’s army, these incredible statues were buried to guard his empire in the afterlife.
Then, it's time for Chinese time! Afterwards, take to the streets with full bellies and spend some free time exploring the 1,500 shops that line Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall’s halls. Whether its watches, handbags, electronics or shoes, you’re bound to find what you’re looking for during your 2.5 hours of exploring.
At the end of your shopping spree, head back to Hong Kong in a first-class train and enjoy drop-off service at your hotel of choice.
Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
• Full Name as per passport
• Date of Birth
• Passport Number
• Passport Expiry Date
• Hotel name while staying in Hong KongPlease make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport which show the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process.
Click on View Additional Info for the hotel pickup list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Full hotel pick up list is under Voucher after booking
- Please make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport which show the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process(Please make sure to provide 5 work days before the departure date)
- China Group Visa: Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
- Full Name as per passport
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
- Note: If you have continuous journey to Mainland China after your Hong Kong trip, you must hold a multiple entry China visa. It’s your own responsibility to apply for multiple entry China visa prior to the trip
- Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit or transit the HKSAR visa-free (if seeking to enter the HKSAR during transit). More detailed explanation, please check with Hong Kong Immigration Department
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Hong Kong
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Shenzhen Sightseeing and Shopping Tour from Hong Kong.
- "So the combination of sightseeing and shopping makes this tour worthwhile." See review