Are you interested in?
- 4-hour evening tour of the Sham Shui Po district in Hong Kong
- Escape the daytime heat and humidity on a night tour
- Immerse yourself in the lively markets and crowded streets of the Kowloon district
- Expereince the neon lights of Mong Kok and seek serenity in Kowloon Park
- Small-group tour limited to nine people
Departure & Return
Departure PointSham Shui Po Station, Hong Kong
Return DetailsTsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Hong Kong
What To Expect
Then discover some of Sham Shui Po’s best street food as you sample delicacies like pork and leek dumplings, tofu pudding, and cakes, pastries, and puddings at a local Michelin recommended bakery. Next, sample Cheong Fun, a Michelin recommended rice noodle roll doused in delicious sauces.
Follow on to Mong Kok district, explore the Goldfish and Ladies Markets as your guide provides brilliant commentary on the areas Triad and organized crime history as you relax with a cold beer.
Head next to Tsim Sha Sui on the Kowloon Peninsular. Visit Chungking Mansions and discover the buildings rich history of cheap guesthouses and cut-rate businesses.
Your tour culminates and the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront where you can admire the famed Hong Kong skyline as you learn about its history and development before enjoying the impressive Skyline Light Show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You will need to be able to walk 5 miles at a reasonable pace
- Tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hello Hong Kong
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Kowloon Michelin Star Street Food and Culture Tour.