Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Old Town Houston on a 3-hour historic pub walking tour
- Enjoy stories about Houston’s history and culture from your guide
- Stop by four local bars located in some of the city's oldest buildings
- Mingle with your fellow travelers over some drinks (own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide may be found inside the bar in a bright red shirt with the words BEST. DAY. EVER. printed on the back. If you have trouble finding your guide please call us at 832-992-3179
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. The weather from May-November can be hot and humid. The weather from December-February can be cold. Please check the local weather forecast and dress appropriately in case of rain and/or high winds
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid photo ID
- Parking is free downtown after 6 p.m. on Monday-Saturday and all day Sunday. Otherwise, you can choose from on-street parking meters, indoor parking garages, and outdoor parking lots. For more information about parking downtown, go to www.DowntownHouston.org.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms