Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 8-hour comprehensive tour of Huatulco by land and sea
- Boat ride down the coast of Huatulco
- Swimming and snorkeling at the Bay of Maguey
- Tour of Huatulco's highlights by vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Set off into Huatulco's azure waters, getting great views of the Stone Face and La Bufadora (the Blowhole) rock formations. Once you reach the Bay of Maguey, drop anchor for some swimming and snorkeling. Alternatively, go ashore for some sunbathing or purchase a locally sourced seafood lunch on site.
Board a comfortable tour vehicle and head for La Crucecita to visit the zocalo, or central square. Observe the world's largest painting of the Virgin on the ceiling of the Virgin of Guadalupe church. Peruse the local shops selling black Oaxacan pottery, handmade rugs, and fold art sculptures called alebrijes. Try some local mezcal, chocolate, wines, and coffee sold by the local merchants.
Finish your tour with views of La Entrega beach and the Bay of Santa Cruz before drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We suggest you to bring with you a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, sandals, sun block, sunglasses, camera and extra cash for lunch and souvenirs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour may be subject to changes or cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff