Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 8.5-hour visit to Finca La Gloria coffee plantation
- Stop at Magic Falls for a swim
- Learn about the coffee-making process
- Taste world-class organic coffee
- Home-cooked lunch at the plantation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Back in the vehicle, continue down the rugged road to the historic property that hosts Finca La Gloria. Learn about the coffee producing process, including harvesting and processing, from the family that owns the operation. Sample a cup of the rich, earthy organic coffee before sitting down to a home-cooked meal.
Your day ends with drop-off back at your accommodations in Huatulco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers needed
- We suggest you to bring with you a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, comfortable shoes, mosquito repellent, and cash for your extras.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff