8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Huatulco’s natural beauty with this eco-friendly adventure in the Sierra Madre Mountains. After a convenient hotel pickup, watch for tropical birds and reptiles, learn about the region from an informative local guide, and soak up the amazing waters of Emerald Falls. Then, enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch—it’s included in the tour price.
- Explore the Sierra Madre Mountains on this fun, informative adventure
- Learn about Huatulco’s magical environment from an informative guide
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Emerald Falls and spot local wildlife
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the Emerald Falls
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
Lunch and bottled water
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Emerald Falls Nature and Food Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Emerald Falls Nature and Food Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Emerald Falls Nature and Food Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Emerald Falls Nature and Food Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75483P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Emerald Falls Nature and Food Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory