Are you interested in?
- Four-night stay in the Maldives
- Some meals and activities included per itinerary
- Four nights of accommodation in a local guest house
- Easy to combine with trips to other nearby islands
- Round-trip Male airport transfers
- Group can accommodate up to eight people
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet with you at the airport information desk or if flight details are provided at the arrival gate. Full details provided following receipt of booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands. Subject to availability day/evening, visits to resorts can be arranged.
- Bikinis are not permitted on local island beaches; however, our guesthouses offer access to bikini beach, private gardens or private beach areas for guests
- The Maldives is a Muslim country and care needs to be taken in relation to the dress code on local islands. While it is acceptable for men to wear t-shirts and shorts or swim shorts, females should avoid causing offence by maintaining a more conservative approach to clothes by wearing t-shirts, loose shorts or sarongs. While the islands we visit are more tolerant of guests wearing traditional beachwear, females should avoid wearing bikinis and swimwear unless on an uninhabited island, picnic island, sandbank, screened off tourist beach, dive boat or resort island
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No prior visa arrangements are required. Tourists are issued a 30-day visa on arrival. A passport valid for 6 months and travel documents (flight tickets) are necessary
- Safety has always been important to our business, this is why our guides are Emergency First Responders & Life Guard Certified. We are pleased to offer safe travel and hygiene standards as required by the World Travel & Tourism Council and Maldives Safe Tourism Guidelines. Private tours available upon request.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- A certificate showing a negative PCR test taken a maximum of 96 hours prior to your flight departing from your country of origin. This is a requirement for all passengers including children from 1 years old.
- The online health declaration form IMUGA must also be completed within the 24 hour period prior to arrival in the Maldives
- Travelers who have a history of contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days and/or who have fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath within the past 14 days should not travel to Maldives.
- Guests staying on a Maldives local island are required to complete a mandatory PCR test prior to departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secret Paradise Maldives
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms