Are you interested in?
- Small-group tour (maximum 14) ensures a more personal experience
- Choice of lunch- or dinnertime class to best suit your schedule
- Includes all ingredients, as well as some sweets to enjoy afterward
- Learn how to make Japanese dishes under the guidance of a professional
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the elevator on the 1st floor of Corowa Koshien. This building is located on the right side of the west exit of Koshien Station on the Hanshin Line. Please meet 10 minutes before the activity start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sakura Cook
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We would highly recommend this Sakura Cook course to Osaka visitors." See review