Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day private speedboat charter with captain
- Explore the coast of Ibiza
- Use of snorkel equipment and a paddleboard
- Chilled drinks and snacks onboard
- Watch the sun set from the water
- Private day for a fully personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointIbiza, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Ibiza Magna main port or Marina Botafoc
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With free access to snacks and drinks all day, you can enjoy chilled beer, wine, cava, soft drinks, and water as you cruise to Cala Saona Beach, an intimate stretch of sand flanked by high red cliffs.
Head to shore for a walk on the sandy beach, or drop anchor off the high, red cliffs, diving into the water for a cooling swim—this is the perfect spot to explore with the snorkel gear or paddleboard.
Finish the day with a sunset at sea, sipping a cool drink near Formentera and the Punta Rasa Caves, then cruise back to your original departure point, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Fuel charged apart
- Extras available from supplier like specialised catering. Contact supplier prior to departure to arrange.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Life west available for children
- Only small pets allowed aboard
- OPERATED BY Smart Charter Ibiza
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms