Are you interested in?
- Paragliding experience from Interlaken
- Travel to Beatenberg in the foothills of the Swiss Alps
- Take off in tandem with the guide and enjoy spectacular views over Lake Thun and the Jungfrau mountains
- Enjoy a feeling of weightlessness as you float through the air
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Right beneath the Restaurant Des Alpes you can find our sales desk which is the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Maximum weight is 220lbs (100kg) per person except for the 5:45pm time slot when the maximum weight is 160lbs (80kg)
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- You will have 10-20 minutes in the air on your flight
- Professional photos and videos are available to purchase at the end of your trip (photos CHF 32 or photos and video together CHF 40)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paragliding Interlaken GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms