Are you interested in?
- Paddle across Lake Brienz by kayak with your guide
- Sweeping views over Ringgenberg Castle from the clear waters
- Includes kayak, warm layers, and equipment rental
- Small-group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
Public Transport: Bus 103 from Interlaken Ost to Bönigen See (direction Iseltwald) Runs at :05 & :35 throughout the day taking 5 - 10mins Check your times http://www.sbb.ch/fahrplan.html Short walk (3mins) from the Busstop to the Strandbad (see map above)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You do not need previous kayaking experience, but you must be able to handle a kayak on your own.
- You should bring warm clothes to be worn under the dry suit: Thick socks, thermal bottom top and a thin jumper. Extra layers if very cold, sunglasses, sunhat, cream (you never know), change of clothes in case you get sweaty or a bit wet.
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hightide Kayak School GmbH
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands