Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Witness wildlife up close and admire spectacular scenery
- Kayak through the mangrove swamps off Isla Holbox
- Paddle under the direction of an experienced kayaking guide
- Look out for crocodiles and flamingos
Departure & Return
This is our office. We can meet here and we will take you to our kayaks. You'll have to be there 15 minutes before departure time. Let us know if you chose this option.
Our kayaks are between Villas Tiburón and Villas Flamingo. The system forces us to choose a hotel, but it is some meters ahead Villas Tiburón, some meters before Villas Flamingo. You'll see our colorful kayaks. Let us know if you choose this option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, insect repellent, a hat, biodegradable sunscreen and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Holbox Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The tour is best if you're relatively fit, as kayaking against an ocean current can be difficult if you're not experienced." See review