Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Drink samples are included
- Snacks of fresh guacamole will be provided
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- The Ultramar ferry to the island costs extra
Departure & Return
Located to the right of the Ultramar Ferry Terminal on Isla Mujeres. If coming from Cancun, once you depart the ferry please walk out to the street and take a right one block. We will meet you just past the bus stop. Our staff will be wearing a blue polo shirt with our Go Isla logo on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Isla Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms