Are you interested in?
Ephesus (Efes) Tours
352 Tours & Activities
422 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1948 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 night hotel in Kusadasi with breakfast by the see.
2 days private tour, Lunch, Guide, transportation and all entrance fees...
Round trip flight tickets with all taxes
all airport transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guest from hotels and apart hotel as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Store
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Private Pamukkale and Ephesus tour from Istanbul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Private Pamukkale and Ephesus tour from Istanbul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Private Pamukkale and Ephesus tour from Istanbul?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Private Pamukkale and Ephesus tour from Istanbul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 219141P4
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Private Pamukkale and Ephesus tour from Istanbul
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) Istanbul Aquarium (Istanbul Akvaryum)Anzac Cove (Anzak Koyu)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Istanbul SapphireIstiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi)Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)Arasta BazaarAqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)Great Palace Mosaic MuseumIsfanbul (Vialand)Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Sultanahmet District