Are you interested in?
Troy (Truva) Tours
116 Tours & Activities
741 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1975 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the historical attractions in Turkey during this 7-day Turkey tour that begins and ends in Istanbul. You will traverse Istanbul with an expert guide aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach to visit the poignant battlegrounds of Gallipoli, the mesmerizing Roman-Greco remnants of Ephesus, and the other-worldly geology in Cappadocia. Along the way stop at Pamukkale to marvel at the cream colored rock plateaus, take a dip in the hot Hierapolis natural springs and discover the history of Troy. Enjoy the peace of mind of six nights accommodation and daily breakfast and dinner meals, all included and planned for your convenience.
- 7-day tour of Turkey’s classic sights from Istanbul with an expert guide
- Visit the WWI sites of the Gallipoli Peninsula, including Anzac Cove
- Explore spectacular Ephesus, perhaps Europe’s best-preserved Greco-Roman city
- Marvel at the fairy chimneys, cave churches and underground labyrinths of Cappadocia
- Admire the snow-white, calcified rock terraces of Pamukkale
- Witness the ancient ruins of Troy, Hierapolis and Acropolis of Pergamum
- Enjoy six nights of 4- and 5-star accommodation, with included breakfast and dinner
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional tour guide for the duration of the tour
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
6 nights accommodation
Suggested optional activities
Tips - driver and guide
Compulsory Travel Insurance
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Sultan Hostel & Guesthouse , Cankurtaran Mahallesi Akbıyık Caddesi, Cankurtaran, Terbıyık Sk. No:3, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time : 08:00 am Please be ready 15 minutes in advance