2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy your time at port in Ixatapa-Zihuatanejo on a relaxing horseback ride along Mexico's Pacific coast. Set out from Rancho El Palmar on a 2-hour excursion through tropical rainforest dotted with hidden shacks and coconut palms en route to Zihuatanejo Bay and a spectacular 9.5 mile (15km) beach. Admire the surrounding scenery as you amble along the sand at whatever pace you're comfortable. This shore excursion is suited for all riding levels.
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo horseback-riding shore excursion
- Ride through the exotic jungle
- Enjoy beautiful views of Zihuatanejo Bay on a horse
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Horseback riding tour
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointIxtapa, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Pacific Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up disponible desde hoteles ubicados en el centro de Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- Ixtapa, Nicolás Bravo 12, Centro, 40890 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ixtapa Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding on Zihuatanejo Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ixtapa Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding on Zihuatanejo Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ixtapa Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding on Zihuatanejo Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ixtapa Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding on Zihuatanejo Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5232PRTZIHHORSE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIxtapaShore Excursions - Guerrero4WD Tours - GuerreroSporting Events - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroExtreme - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroCategory