Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Downtown Fernandina with a private guide
- Stroll along streets that date back to the Civil War
- Learn about pirates, historic homes, and local figures
- Discover 300 years of history during one tour
Departure & Return
In front of the Visitor Center/ Old Train Depot, you will see a statue of David Yulee. This is where we meet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FernandinabyFoot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.