Are you interested in?
- Private full-day tour of Jodhpur
- Visit monuments including Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Browse the vendors at the vibrant Sardar Market
- Includes buffet lunch, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jodhpur
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to one of India’s largest forts, Mehrangarh Fort. Your guide explains the history of its construction and the skilled sculptors that decorated the intricate sandstone palaces.
Continue to Jaswant Thada, a 19th-century marble monument that pays tribute to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, a former Marwar ruler. Stop by three other historic sites nearby then take a break for a buffet lunch.
In the afternoon, visit Umaid Bhawan Palace and the palace museum, which showcases weapons, trophies, clocks, and tableware from the Maharaja and royal family. Hear about the history of the palace and its use as the royal family’s residence in modern times. Move on to see the city’s historic clock tower and open-air Sardar Market. Stroll through the market to check out the produce, clothing, bangles, and housewares for sale.
Your adventure will conclude with an included transfer back to your hotel, the airport or train station at approximately 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience