Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Traditional, all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon bake from Juneau port
- Savor the smells of salmon grilling over an open fire
- Enjoy a menu that includes baked beans, pasta, salad, beverages, and more
- Roast marshmallows over the open fire after your meal
- Visit the Salmon Creek waterfall or sift for gold on your own at Wagner Mine
- Watch a Tlingit Master Carver at work
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
JUNEAU MEETING PLACE: On the sidewalk, under the cables of the Mt. Roberts Tram.
What To Expect
Finish your feast with blueberry cake, and wash your meal down with beer and wine (own expense). Walk off your hearty meal with any number of activities.
Hike up to the Salmon Creek waterfall or glimpse inside the entrance of the historic Wagner Mine. See mining relics inside and get into the spirit by sifting for gold on your own using a nearby trough. Back at the campfire, toast some marshmallows for a snack.
Watch Doug Chilton, a Tlingit Master Carver, and his son, work on two 10-foot-tall (3-meter-tall) cedar totem poles and silver jewelry. Hear more about Tlingit culture and their ancestral craft, and feel free to ask questions. Pick up one-of-a-kind souvenirs from the gift shop.
After your all-inclusive Alaskan experience, board a shuttle and return your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Travel Adventures Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.