Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide outside of the red Mt. Roberts Tramway building. Your guide will be standing underneath the cables holding a blue sign reading "Liquid Alaska Tours: Mendenhall Glacier Ice Adventure". PLEASE NOTE, WE CANNOT COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM ANY HOTEL.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 12 years old
- Minimum weight: 90lbs
- Maximum wight: 240lbs
- Not recommended for guests with back or hip problems
- Full use of limbs for up to 2 hours canoe paddling and 1.5 hours of trekking
- Ability to hike over steep uneven terrain for approximately 1-2 miles
- Signed liability waiver
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent flooding and glacial ice erosion, this tour no longer provides access to WALK ON GLACIER ICE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liquid Alaska Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Rowing Canoe 2.5 miles each way but worth the views and the exhilaration of standing in an ice cave!" See review