Small-Group Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour
- 4WD tour of Kangaroo Island
- Explore beaches and take bush walks
- See koalas, wallabies and birds in their natural habitat
- Observe Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch with Australian wine
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointKangaroo Island hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head to Seal Bay Conservation Park for a guided walk along the coast to check out one of the world’s biggest colonies of rare Australian sea lions. Watch them play and laze about on the beach between fishing sessions in the sea before continuing your tour into the bush, where you’ll stop at an exclusive secluded location for a gourmet picnic lunch with wine, after which you can take another stroll on the beach or through the bush.
Your next destination is the north coast—keep your eyes open for echidnas or koalas during the drive—for a bush walk to look for wildlife like the tammar wallaby and listen for calls of the elusive glossy black cockatoo. Then, as twilight nears, watch kangaroos emerge from their bush hideaways to graze in open fields during the drive back to your drop-off location, where your day tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 12 people per tour
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 80 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour.