Call (888) 651-9785
I'll start by saying it wasn't all bad. There were a few positive moments:
- guide picked me up on time
- the scenery was good although I had much higher expectations
- I was the only one on the tour
That's about it. Let's get to negatives:
- first, right at the start of the tour the guide asked me to pay extra USD 20 for bike rental! My confirmation clearly stated that the use of bike was INCLUDED! Apparently it's NOT! I don't know whose fault this is, but I will NOT deal with that operator in Nepal ever again! At least I got CAD 20 from Viator back although I expected to recover the equivalent of USD 20, which is CAD 27
- description of the tour says that it caters to all levels of riders. This is NOT true. I'm not a beginner, but I was struggling because the terrain we were going through was just terrible: lots of ups and downs and the road conditions were just outrageous! I had to dismount multiple times and push the bike instead of riding it!
- the guide was silent most of the time. Would not tell me a single story about the areas we were going through!
- you'd imaging the guide would know the area well and would stop at multiple locations having the best photo opportunities. Not to be! I had to ASK the guide to stop each time that I thought it was a good photo op! The guide would just stop and wait for me to take a picture!
Overall, a very disappointing experience!
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Fri Feb 24 19:23:07 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330206 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.