Experience the wild beauty of Kauai’s breathtaking Na Pali Coast on this sailing and snorkeling cruise from Port Allen. Witness the ‘Eighth Natural Wonder of the World’ the way it was meant to be seen — from the water. Get a fantastic perspective on towering emerald sea cliffs, sparkling waterfalls and remote beaches from the deck of a well-equipped catamaran, and explore the island’s vibrant underwater world during a snorkeling stop. An included a buffet lunch and entertaining legends shared by the captain and crew make this an unforgettable Hawaiian adventure.
- 5-hour snorkeling cruise along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast
- Cruise alongside towering sea cliffs, waterfalls and secluded beaches
- See native marine life like dolphins, whales and sea turtles
- Snorkel among native fish in the warm, clear waters
- Sail aboard a state-of-the-art catamaran with restrooms and roomy sun decks
- Includes breakfast and a buffet lunch on board
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get up close to Hawaii’s most rugged coastline without sacrificing creature comforts on a deluxe catamaran.
One of the Hawaiian Islands’ most spectacular and inaccessible landscapes, the Na Pali coast stretches along Kauai’s northwestern shore in a dramatic crest of emerald cathedral spires reaching as high as 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) and dotted with sea caves, waterfalls and secluded beaches. A sailing cruise is the perfect way to experience the coastline, as there are no roads that can access it.
Make your way to Port Allen in the morning, where you'll meet your friendly captain and crew and board a 50-foot (15-meter) sailing catamaran equipped with restrooms and spacious sun decks. Enjoy an onboard breakfast and relax on deck as you cruise along the coastline, soaking up magnificent views around every bend. Learn about Na Pali’s sacred place in Kauai’s culture and legends, and look out for passing marine life like spinner dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales (December through April). If conditions are right, the crew will hoist the sails for an exciting wind-powered ride.
Weather permitting, stop at a calm spot to splash into the crystal-clear waters and snorkel among native fish, turtles and coral gardens. Recharge with a delicious buffet lunch and beverages onboard, and relax on the return journey to Port Allen in the afternoon. See Itinerary for sample breakfast and lunch menus.
• Assorted fresh baked pastries, bagels and mixed fruit platter
• Hot tea, Coffee, Bottled Water and assorted soft drinks
Gourmet Deli-style Buffet Lunch
• Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
• Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
• Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
• Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
• Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
• Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
• Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices