Are you interested in?
- Find outdoor excitement on ziplines, canopy ropes, suspended logs, rope bridges and a climbing tower
- Enjoy amazing views of Alaska's treetops and waters down below
- All necessary safety instruction and equipment provided
- Covered by Viator's worry-free shore excursion policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Get your heart racing as you zoom along seven ziplines and eight canopy ropes. Take a few moments to admire the lush scenery from the platforms before jumping off, and explore the park’s other challenges, including rope bridges, suspended logs, and steps that swing. Feeling particularly courageous? Tackle the climbing tower and circular staircase, 50 feet (15 meters) high, and snap bird’s-eye shots from the top.
Your 3.5-hour shore excursion ends with transport back to Ketchikan port. Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Ketchikan for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restrictions: Minimum Height: 4 feet 6 inches (121 centimeters) Minimum Weight: 70 pounds (30 kilograms) Maximum Weight: 280 pounds (127 kilograms)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southeast Exposure Zipline & Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff