- Kayak or paddleboard in the mangroves of Tavernier Creek
- Local guide provides instruction and leads the way
- Family friendly activity for all skill levels
- Sunset and night tours are available
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour start. This will give you time to get prepared for your tour. We make every effort to start on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PADDLE! the Florida Keys, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had a great tour guide (Steve I think) but it was very windy so we weren’t able to paddle board like my teenagers wanted too." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews