Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
32 Tours & Activities
On the Water
29 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Snorkel off the coast of Florida's famous coastline on this charter from Key Largo. Dive in two different coral reefs brimming with wildlife such as tropical fish, sea turtles, rays, and sharks. This tour includes drinking water, fresh fruit, and a cooler box for your personal items.
- Snorkel charter from Key Largo
- Dive at two different coral reefs in the Key Largo area
- Spot wildlife such as tropical fish, sea turtles, and rays
- Fresh fruit snack and bottled water included
- Morning and afternoon departures available
Saved to wishlist!
Mask, Fins, Snorkel Rental
Snorkeling Vest Rental
Gratuities (15% recommended)
Wetsuit rental (can be rented at an additional cost of $14)
Departure & Return
90451 Old Hwy , 90451 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim
- Freshwater showers are available
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Keys Dive Center FLPL4599
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel the Coral Reef from Key Largo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel the Coral Reef from Key Largo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel the Coral Reef from Key Largo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel the Coral Reef from Key Largo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend getting the wet suit in February/March to enjoy the full experience and stay in the water the whole time." See review
Product code: 49368P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkel the Coral Reef from Key Largo
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes