Are you interested in?
- Unwind and set sail onto the Atlantic Ocean from Key Largo
- Glass bottom and large windows provide excellent reef views
- Learn all about coral reefs and marine wildlife from your guide
- Ample room: Soak up the sun on the deck or relax in the cabin
Departure & Return
Meet at Key Largo Holiday Inn (Key Largo, FL). Marina at boat 15 minutes prior to departure. The Key Largo Princess is located on the north end of the front (Main) building. The crew will check you in prior to boarding.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands