Are you interested in?
- Learn scuba diving fundamentals from a certified instructor
- Build your confidence in a training pool
- Take two reef dives under instructor supervision
- Stress-free, small-group package ideal for first-time divers
Departure & Return
Please check in at the dive center at 9 am on the day of your course. You can find us in the famous "Wyland" building, a tall building with a marine mural painted all over it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Must be in excellent health
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim comfortably in the open ocean
- Must fill out a medical questionnaire, please refer to health restrictions below.
- Must not fly on an airplane or participate in any activity at high altitude until 10 AM on the next day.
- Not recommended for travelers taking with asthma, high blood pressure, ear infection, ear disease, problems with balance, respiratory problems, a history of colostomy, are over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke, bleeding or blood disorders, diabetes, a history of seizures, blackouts or convulsions, or claustrophobia, surgery in the past 12 months. A written doctor's clearance is highly likely required with these medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scuba Fun Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands