Are you interested in?
- Snorkel tour in Key West's Great Florida Reef
- Sail the cerulean waters of the Keys aboard a 69-foot catamaran
- Explore the eye-popping underwater world of fish, coral, and other sea life
- Quench your thirst with provided beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear and tips provided by the professional crew
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the Great Florida Reef, the only living coral barrier reef in the United States and the third-largest in the world, assemble the snorkeling gear and listen to a quick safety briefing with some basic instruction from the experts. Then it’s into the tropical water for swimming and snorkeling. The shallow reef waters are perfect for easy snorkeling. See more than 600 species of colorful fish, vivid corals, and other sea life. Watch for a wide variety of fish—parrotfish, angelfish, porcupine fish—plus turtles, lobsters, and plenty more.
Back on board, take a seat and kick back with a refreshing beverage—beer, wine, or soft drinks are included on this cruise. And keep an eye out for a pod of dolphins, which could appear next to the boat at any time.
The cruise concludes with a return trip to the Key West Seaport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Key West Florida Reef Half-Day Snorkeling Excursion.
- "You'd be crazy not to take this tour the boat ride along out to the Reef is worth it!" See review
- "We have snorkeled many places, but the inflation vest that helps keeps you on top, along with the noodle have never been offered." See review
- "It was a little chopper and challenging to move around, but it was OK." See review