Are you interested in?
- Sail with the captain to the best spot to watch the sunset
- Enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, homemade sangria and premium beer
- Feast on peel-and-eat shrimp and other fresh hors d'oeuvres
- Intimate sail aboard a spacious catamaran
- Addition of live music featuring local musicians
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Unit #1; Office located on Lazy Way Lane between Conch Republic and Schooner Wharf. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
What To Expect
Climb aboard a sleek 60-foot (18-meter) catamaran boat with over 1,500 feet (140 meters) of deck space and stretch out as you enjoy the scenery. Look out for landmarks along the way such as the Key West seaport, Mallory Square, Navy Mole, Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park and more.
Then, watch the sky change color as the sun dips behind the horizon. be sure to have your camera ready to capture incredible views.
Enjoy hearty snacks and complimentary champagne, wine, sangria, full liquor bar, ice-cold beer, and soft drinks. There is also a full liquor bar included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms