5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
If you’ve ever wondered how Christmas ornaments are made—this is the tour for you. Visit a historic Ornament Factory that dates back to 1948, and see traditional skills that have stood the test of time. You won’t have to worry about navigating as round-trip transport from Kiev is included. Eliminate language barriers by having a guide and interpreter to show you around the factory and translate. You’ll see glass blowing, painting, and also visit the factory’s museum.
- Visit a traditional Ornament Factory that dates back to 1948
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at glass blowing skills
- Hassle-free tour with Kiev pickup and drop-off included
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private guide - interpreter for a more personalized experience
Visiting the Factory's workshops, museum
Transportation by private vehicle, minivan, or by minibus.
Entrance fees: Factory and Museum /about 2 US$ per person/
Master class for Christmas Ornament making /about 5 US$ per person/. Duration 45 minutes.
Please know that you should pay entrance fees for your private guide
Food and drinks
Souvenirs and photos are available to purchase in factory's shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
Please inform centrally address of your stay in Kiev in your booking with Hotel name, house number and street name.
In case You don't know your pick up location in Kiev we can meet you
in Downtown at the Hotel Ukraina, Lobby area.
Hotel Ukraina: 4 Institutskaya street, 01001, Kiev, Ukraine, ukraine-hotel.kiev.ua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Explore the secrets and technology of the Ornament creation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christmas Ornament Factory?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christmas Ornament Factory?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas Ornament Factory?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 35593P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauChristmas - ChisinauArt Tours - ChisinauHalf-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivChristmas - KharkivArt Tours - KharkivHalf-day Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiChristmas - IasiArt Tours - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiCategory
People’s Friendship Arch Tours & TicketsSt. Andrew's Church Tours & TicketsSt. Sophia Cathedral Tours & TicketsSt. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery Tours & TicketsPirogovo Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsMamaeva Sloboda Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsIndependence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) Tours & Tickets