Gorilla trekking tips
• Warm clothing is advised especially the evenings and morning are chilly.
• Bring water along on your trek, eating, drinking and smoking near the gorillas is forbidden – designated time and place will be communicated by your ranger guide.
• Photography is permitted, although you must not use flash.
• Porters are available to help you carry your day pack for a small charge.
• Mountain gorillas live at high altitude and this may cause difficulties for some visitors. You should pace yourself, walk slowly and drink plenty of water.