Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
41 Tours & Activities
On the Water
34 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See more of southern Thailand’s colorful marine life on a full-day Phi Phi Islands snorkeling tour from Phi Phi Don. Travel in a stable boat with an indoor cabin and outdoor decks that provide a comfortable homebase for the day. Visit attractions including Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay, and other scenic places where you can snorkel and swim in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea.
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Includes use of snorkel and safety gear
- Travel to snorkeling spots that are only accessible by boat
- Drinking water and fruit is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and child free) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
Departure PointMcDonald's, Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Tour around Phi Phi Islands From Phi Phi Don By Big Boat ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Tour around Phi Phi Islands From Phi Phi Don By Big Boat ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 110534P106
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Ko LantaSnorkeling - PhuketCategory