Call (888) 651-9785
The best in Koh Samui. Iron lady is bestest, shes amazing, and most energetic lady i have ever seen in my life. Knows around 10 or more languages, she made us feel with are in home. I recommend this.
This is a good tour, although the timings given in the advert are a little out with regard the cruise section on the boat to and from Angthong. It took around 1:45 minutes there and nearly two hours back, so be prepared for the day to be longer than advertised. Also I'd strongly recommend booking the kayaking rather than not, otherwise it would probably get a bit boring on the boat. The food and drink provided were good and plentiful. The snorkelling wasn't amazing, but then it was never advertised as such. This tour is good value for money and worthwhile.
Very good, quite hectic but a lot of activities packed in a day. Very well organised. I recommend it!
Great value day trip - didn't do the kayaking but walked and snorkelled - amazing
Everything was right about this tour. The kayaking was great, the boat was comfortable and the guides very friendly!
We did the following:
1. Got picked up from our hotel and driven to a port in the northern part of Samui. From there we got on a big boat the one from the picture, big and red. Some breakfast was offered, tea, coffee, some croissant-like thing. The boat doesn't move much but maybe it's a good idea to see if you agree with the movement before jumping into the breakfast.
2. Went by boat to the first island, where you need to climb super steep stairs to see a super cool and big lagoon in the middle of the island. Watch out your step and expect this climb up and down to be a little bit of a challenge.
3. From the island we got kayaks and paddled for 30-40 mins surrounding the island and entering a small cave-like structure on the side of the island. Don't expect a super amazing cave though, it's in and out. The whole kayaking experience was very pleasing and thrilling at the same time, 2 people can mount and it's more fun than it looks!
4. Got with the kayak to a point near the island where the big boat picked us up. Straight from the kayak and onto the boat to have lunch. Nice thai food, nothing to strange or fancy, lots of rice, some chicken, lots of vegetables and some seafood. Very tasty and nice. Throughout the trip you have free Coke, Sprite and water also.
5. With the boat we moved to the last stop of the day, another island that offered 3 choices for the 2-hour free time: climb a mountain to get to a panoramic view of the surrounding islands, walk to a stalagmite-stalactite cave or stay at the beach chilling. The first 2 options are quite exhausting as they take roughly 1 hour for the round trip, so being too full after lunch, we decided to stay at the beach. I don't regret my decision as it was one of the best beaches I've been in my life. Last Note: it seems you can stay at that beach overnight!
Great day, value for money. Operators of the vessel was vigilant about the safety of the passengers Lunch was fantastic, Bring sun block, towel and beer cooler.
This was a good value tour for a family of five with two teens and a 10 year old. The kayaking was fun and well organised. The staff were enthusiastic and the food plentiful. You can take a private tour there, but the crowds will still be present, it is a popular spot. Worth doing.
Great day out. We enjoyed the kayaking and the snorkelling on the tour particularly. The staff were very enthusiastic and friendly. Lunch served on board the board was delicious and filling. This trip is highly recommended if you are staying on Samui.
The only thing i didnt like was the snorkling location as the water was very murky!
Everything else was great!
Did I enjoy yes but desc not accurate plan accordingly. Closer to a 12hr activity- ~1.45hr boat and ~45mins van back to chaweng. all over again on the return. If you plan to hike to stalagmites take closed toe shoes and be advised that you use ropes to pull yourself up the cliff most of the hike.
Good trip overall. The negative - its 30-60 mins commute, 90 mins on boat to get there. You get around an hour in a kayak, transfer to beach, 30 mins on the beach, transfer back to boat, have lunch yummy, then go to different beach where you only get 2 hours swim, snorkel, climb mountain or look at stagaltite thingys. Then transfer back to boat, 90 mins on boat, 30-60 mins commute. Very long day for essentially lunch and 3 hours of activity.
Visited nice places but a lot of people on a big boat.... Ended up feeling rushed through all of the activities. Would have liked this trip to be organized in smaller groups.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Sat Feb 24 12:01:36 PST 2018 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330204 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.