Call (888) 651-9785
Its a very fun and enjoying trip. The boatmen took care of everyone and plenty of water is provided. Time is well spent.
The most beautfull tour that I did. Hong Island in my opnion is the most beautfull island that I've been in Thailand. The service was really good. The boat is slow but I saw people in speed boat soffering by sea sick so been pacient repaid.
I was a unique experience. At the start of the tour there were some issues about park entry fees but once that was sorted the day became exciting. Hat off to the 2 boat crew. They were just fantastic. The location where we were taken was mind blowing. The day finished with a spectacular fire show again on of the performer was our boat driver. Just fantastic.
An exciting, fun and full day of touring that included lots of boating around Andaman Bay with at least 4 snorkeling stops, swimming in a lagoon, a so-so dinner, watching a fire twirling show and sunset view from the water. We came in with low expectations but had a very enjoyable day.
Tang New Zealand
Unfortunately there wasn't enough people for this tour and we had to change to the 7 island sunset tour. If you have the option, we would recommend the traditional longtail boat over the convenient tour boat as a huge amount of time is consumed transferring between boats at each island leaving less time to explore. Because of this me and my partner were slightly disappointed to only have 15-25 mins at the 3 island stops. Highlights of the trip would definitely be the Poda Island snorkelling and snorkelling with the bio luminescent plankton at Railey Beach which was an exceptional experience. Dinner and the fire show was fine.
if I could give it none stars I would do it. The trip was a completely fraud. Waste of money and time also.
1. The boat was in such a bad condition. The ladder to top on/off was in even worst condition than the boat, it was very rusty.
2. We did not get a picnic buffet lunch as the add says... The lunch we got was cold rice and cold fried eggs served in a kind of food container and some kind of chicken served in PLASTIC BAGS. And we had to eat it in the boat.
3. The time to expend in each place is ridiculously short. We expend more time in the boat than outside.
4. The snorkeling equipment that my wife got was broken. And they had just one size of them... BIG, most of the people did no enjoy or even do snorkeling.
5. They must know very well when is low and high tide. We did not go to the Lagoon because was low tide and when we got to Poda Island we could no stay longer because of the high tide.
6. Tha plan included fruit and we never see it until we got dinner, that was relatively good.
7. When they went to Railay to pick up the other tourist, the people who came from Ao Nang had to wait almost one hour in the boat.
Ste Smith United Kingdom
Viator.. please do your homework before advertising trips.. This was the worst trip ever.. 80 of the time is spent on the slowest boat i have ever been on and I've been on a lot of boats we had to pay 700 baht each national park access not advertised The fire show consisted of a young kid setting himself on fire in a car park..Lunch was cold chicken curry.. Really disappointing..
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Mon Feb 20 04:31:40 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330211 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.