Call (888) 651-9785
A very relaxing trip on the river after walking around the castle in the scorching sunshine!!
This river cruise was pleasant enough but unfortunately not a lot to see the audio tour was adequate and weather made the tour very relaxing
The cruise was enjoyable but an audio guide would have been nice.
The boat was not easy to find, I didn't see a logo I was meant to look for. Staff was not friendly, although the site says that I can use electronic voucher,the staff was disappointed that I didn't have printed copy. Trip took 50 minutes because driver was rushing to see football game. No guide.
1. It was very difficult to find the boat had to contact 3-4 different ones before finding the right one.
2. The boat was a miserable small brown wooden boat with no drink service on board.
3. Upon boarding on time we were told we had to wait 15 minutes to see if they could sell more tickets
4. After 10 minutes we were told to go to another boat of similar low quality
5. The cruise was uninteresting, so after 30 minutes we asked to be set ashore.
What a waste of time and money.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Sun Feb 26 03:13:12 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330203 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.