- Full-day safari with a ranger guide
- Suitable for children over 3 years of age
- Safari journal to record your sightings
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The adventure of Safari is often unpredictable so we advise that our guests kindly bring with them the following Safari gear
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes
- What to Wear - Summer Months (September to April)
- Cool functional attire preferably in dull darker shades to create uniformity with vehicle and not stand out visually to game species. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperatures can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers. All vehicles are equipped with blankets and waterproof ponchos for our guests.
- What to Wear - Winter Months (May to August)
- During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire as this is amplified when travelling on an open safari vehicle. We do provide blankets but long pants, jacket and beanie are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 years and older welcome
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safaria
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Premium Kruger Park Full-Day Safari.