Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Bali beach- and bar-hopping tour in a classic Kombi
- Drive along the southwestern coast of Bali in a modified 1980 VW bus, complete with Wi-Fi and minibar
- Enjoy some of Bali’s best beaches and beach clubs with an in-the-know guide
- Sip cocktails made by top mixologists at luxurious seaside bars and resorts (food and drinks are own expense)
- Get stunning photo ops of dramatic cliffs that fall into the Indian Ocean, and watch the sunset in Jimbaran Bay
- Visit the temple of Pura Batu Ngaus, built on a rock in the sea
- Small-group tour limited to five people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting points are at the front desks. 10:45am at Ka Bar @ Bali Garden Resort, Jl Kartika, South Kuta.
Meeting points are at the front desks. 11:10am at Magani Resort, Jl Melasti, Legian
Meeting points are at the front desks. 11:45am at Ku De Ta, Jl Oberoi (laksmana), Seminyak
When booking, please advise which of the above hotels you would like to be picked up from in the "Special Requirements" box. Alternately, if you provide your hotel name and phone number 48 hours prior to pickup, we can advise you of the best place to meet.
What To Expect
Purchase a cocktail such as a Delinger (vodka, strawberries and ginger sorbet) or another tropical drink that your guide recommends, and if you’re hungry, you may order food from the French-Balinese menu. After some time here, head to your next venue, passing through beach villages and stopping on the way at Pura Batu Ngaus, a 17th-century fertility temple where offerings are left in a blowhole connected to an underwater cave.
Drive by rice paddies and admire views of Uluwatu in the distance as you near the next stop, a boutique art hotel whose bar and restaurant boast ocean views. Relax here over a variety of sangria, and purchase tapas if you need something to eat. Then continue your tour south to Jimbaran Bay, where you’ll visit a beach club to watch the sunset, perhaps with a vanilla margarita, gimlet or frozen martini in hand.
Your final stop is a Bali hotspot, the ever-popular Ku De Ta, a waterfront bar, lounge and restaurant with a luxurious resort-like atmosphere in the Seminyak district. Your tour ends here—one of Southeast Asia’s premier beach clubs—so grab a cocktail in preparation for the rest of your night out in Bali on your own.
Please note: All food and drinks, including those from the Kombi’s minibar, are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 12 and over may participate on this tour if they are with their family and are the only group in the vehicle
- All locations visited on this tour require travelers to wear shirts with sleeves
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your tour directly employs locals who are all paid an above average wage. Urban Adventures also has a written agreement with the local village of the temple you visit, which empowers the village to have direct input into what we show you and also allows the village to benefit financially from your tour.
- The donation that is included in the cost of your tour goes to employing security at the temple, upkeep of the temple grounds, and providing clean toilets. This donation has also enabled the village to employ mentally disabled staff to assist. Urban adventures is the only operator with such an agreement.
- Most travelers can participate
- We suggest bringing a bathing suit with you as there are plenty of opportunities to go for a swim if you want to.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus.