Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Address: Coordinates for google maps: 35°00'48.7"N 135°40'38.3"E Directions: The bridge is approximately 70 meters of the NW end of the Togetsukyo Bridge. Map and photograph will be provided with the booking confirmation. Please be sure to check your messages from Viator.
The rickshaw tour will finish here for your foot spa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted to ride the rickshaw
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (ages 5 years or under) can ride with 2 adults
- Each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and may be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available unless advised in advance.
- Japanese foot spa is not recommended for small children
- Child rate applies for ages 5 and under, unless they will be occupying their own seat on the rickshaw
- Children (under 5 years) participating in the foot spa, or require their own seat on rickshaw: must book as an adult
- Participants that book as child, won't have a seat on the rickshaw and will not participate in the foot bath
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff