Are you interested in?
- Snorkeling experience at Espiritu Santo Island National Park
- Spend time snorkeling in the sea lions’ natural habitat
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch and beer
- Take a break on a beach to swim, rest, or snorkel
- Look out for different types of fish and other marine life
- Pass Balandra Bay on your way home
Departure & Return
9:30 AM Marina FONATUR Pirámides sn, El Conchalito, 23090 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico **Please be 30 minutes before departure time**
What To Expect
Once your boat reaches the UNESCO-protected park, the first thing on your agenda for the day is to go snorkeling in the sea lions’ natural habitat. This area is a sea lion colony with more than 300 sea lions. Not only can you see the sea lions, but keep an eye out for the different types of fish, too. The park is known to have more than 500 different types of species.
Next up, get back on the boat and sail to Ensenada Grande where you eat fresh ceviche, sandwiches and chips on the beach. Then, you can decide if you’d like to sunbathe, relax, swim, or snorkel some more.
Afterward, board your boat for the return cruise back to La Paz. Make sure to check out views of Balandra Bay on your way.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply (4 adults) There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Pregnant Travelers only with more than 3 months and medical permission.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Rider Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I have friends going at the end of this month and I told them it’s a must to book with Viator." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews