Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 2H30 guided kayak excursion in Lagos
- Enjoy an adventurous and safe day on the water with the aide of a crew and guide
- See Portugal’s underwater world
- Kayak through sea caves and scenic inlets
Departure & Return
Cais de Solaria, Forte da Ponta da Bandeira, Avenida dos Descobrimentos in 8600-645 Lagos, Portugal Directions: Departure from the small beach behind the Fort at walking distance from Lagos city centre. Behind the Fort we are the second kayak company.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All participants must have basic swimming skills
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the same kayak
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not available for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival; please check in at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Total weight per double kayak should not exceed 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Adventures Lagos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.