Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour surf lesson on Laguna Beach
- Learn the basics on land before hitting the waves
- Wet suit and surf board provided
- Surfers of all levels welcome
Departure & Return
A Wavehuggers staff member will reach out to you and give you the contact information for your instructor. The instructor will contact you with any specific meeting instructions needed.
What To Expect
Listen to your expert instructor talk about ocean conditions and tides, surfing technique and etiquette, as well as water safety. With the attention of your instructor, you'll most likely learn to stand up and catch your first wave during this lesson. Lessons are available for surfers of all levels.
Return to the beach at the end of 2 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- 2 hour surfing lesson for beginners, intermediate, and advanced surfers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wavehuggers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.