- Experience the picturesque Laguna Beach marine reserve on a guided SUP tour
- Take a lesson and learn to kneel, paddle, and stand-up on custom paddleboard
- Float along a scenic coast and gorgeous coves filled with amazing sea life
- Visit the Seal Rock sea lion sanctuary to see marine mammals up close
Departure & Return
We will meet you outside the entrance of 631 Cliff Dr next to our large white truck. From there we will walk with you down to Fisherman's Cove Beach. Metered parking there and neighborhood (free) parking to the North.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Vida Laguna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff