Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Try ocean kayaking in Laguna Beach, no experience required
- Explore hidden bays and coves in a new double or single kayak
- Dolphins, seals, and even whales are commonly spotted on tours
- Tour has affordable rates and dozens of 5-star reviews
Departure & Return
Meet us at a beautiful and secluded cove next to 631 cliff drive in Laguna Beach. Our white truck will be parked nearby. Look for blue kayaks in the back of the truck.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surf and kayak with Laguna Ethos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands